Welcome to Marginfi Community! 👋

We are so glad you joined us.

Marginfi Community

A discussion forum by the Marginfi community

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Site Feedback or contact the admins.

14 Likes

GM to all the mamas of the forum.

9 Likes

Goodmorning Mamas!!!

3 Likes

I love MarginFu. I support all mamas.

5 Likes

Welcome mamas, looking forward to receiving your feedbacks.

4 Likes

gm mamas - honored to be here and excited to see this long-form effort spin up!

7 Likes

GM margin mamas happy to join

5 Likes

GM margin mamas, happy to be here!

6 Likes

Gm Gm mamas. Have a good day all

4 Likes

Hello. Axel is here

MarginFi the best

3 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains: mamas

3 Likes

Welcome to all marginfi community

3 Likes

GM guys. Let make Liquid Staking become decentralized on SOL

3 Likes

gm! Hello marginfi community!

3 Likes

Hey everyone. Nice dreams here. Glad to be apart of the community. Will check out the forums and hopefully have something to contribute n

3 Likes

Gm im here im here

2 Likes

GM mamas
nice to be here

1 Like

Welcome to all the new mamas!

2 Likes

gm to you all mamas, 2024 will be a great year for marginfi.

2 Likes

Gm to all mamas.

My name is Tunahan. My frens call me " ti " I’m from Turkey. I am graduate Management Information Systems at Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University. I am interested with DeFi and NFTs. Especially NFTs.
I have been in this space for 3 years. Well, I’m very bullish on the MarginFi project. That’s why i am here.

Lets build together.

4 Likes